free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] 1991 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO SE - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[Ebay-bot] 1991 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO SE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

With a buy it now of 6K this must be bargain of the year?

No spoiler or badges...

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Tailgate doesn't look right either...doesn't the '91 SE have the glass panel? Possibly a hi-wing with wing removed. (tho though they were '92-'93.)

6K seems cheap for an SE though....

Keith

Calypso red '92 Esprit SE Hi-wing

Calypso red '87 Excel SE

Blue '07 BMW X3 2.0TD SE

Haha, did you just buy it? :cry::P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hiya Bibs

Sorry Not me,but I went in as soon as I saw the ad and it had already sold.

I would have done though ,at that price I could have got it passed the wife as another project "bargain"!!

Still no rush as they say,irons in the fire,ambitions to be fullfilled!! :cry:

Rich

Ah yes this one again...Bargain??? :)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

I wonder what happened for the first sale to fall through.

Saw Geoff at Ally Pally today Rog :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I wonder what happened for the first sale to fall through.

21-Feb-08 13:10Bought the Car, didn't turn up to purchase or give any funds for car. unreliable

• Reply by wye4x4 (21-Feb-08 13:22)on HPi as as Cat C and outstanding finance so, no I didnt buy it.

1991 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO SE (#260206954084)

This was the feedback left for the previous winner. Why would you not declare that on the advert? Seems suspicious otherwise..

Edited by Shep

Guess what, he's been back and bought it again. Appears both buyer and seller are dealers by their feedback, so watch out for this one appearing shortly for an extra couple of grand!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

why does the car have a N/A rear end?? even the exhaust should be on the left not the right, should it not?? :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Sort of ties in with the Cat C write off really!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

The NA has 4 vents in the lower valance, that car has the correct rear end for an SE. The exhaust can come out of either side on an SE although there are more rh exits than left.

Evora NA

Bibs, All,

I enquired about the car though eBay then saw these postings so added the sellers reply

"No rear spoiler because this car is a lotus engineering car which they used for tests. The car is hpi clear. Had the car for 8 years but no service history before that."

Regards

Nick

Thanks Nick. :D

Someone is telling porkies, either the prospective buyer (why would he?) or the seller (makes sense he might). If anyone is interested in buying this car, I'd say your own HPi check is pretty much an essential.

Evora NA

Thanks Nick. :D

Someone is telling porkies, either the prospective buyer (why would he?) or the seller (makes sense he might). If anyone is interested in buying this car, I'd say your own HPi check is pretty much an essential.

For information :-

I asked the seller about the feedback he replied

"The previous bidder has placed it as Cat C, though this information is incorrect. The car was stolen and recovered in 1999 but thats about it. The information you require is listed below: V5C issue number: BL7301120MOT test number: 554422728003Reg: H633 VCLChasis No: SCC081910MHA60304Engine No: LP910901127694"

Regards

Nick

why does the car have a N/A rear end?? even the exhaust should be on the left not the right, should it not?? :D

My SE has the exhaust exiting on the right. I thought all SE's did.