free hit
counters
No Lotus Club in Wisconsin? - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusessex80

No Lotus Club in Wisconsin?

Ever since I was bitten by the lotus bug in high school, i always wanted to go to a lotus gathering but in wisconsin, i havent seen one. is there any lotus clubs nearby?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Ever since I was bitten by the lotus bug in high school, i always wanted to go to a lotus gathering but in wisconsin, i havent seen one. is there any lotus clubs nearby?

One othe largest gathering of Lotus cars in North American occured in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin a few years ago at a place called Fontana (we sort of took over the town). I didn't really take a count but it was over a hundred cars but perhaps not over 200. During the national convention held there we hired out the Blachhawk road course track in Beliot. In southern Wisconsin the nearest place for a regular meeting is in the western suburbs of Chicage that has a large number of Lotus members. In Western Wisconsin the nearest club that meets on a regular basis is the Minnesota lotus clubs and we have 2 clubs. We go to Wisconsin quite often for drives and one member with a V8 Esprit lives in Eau Clarie and I know of an Elise S1 maybe near Appleton. There are a we Esprit's arounf Milwaukee but I don't think they have enough cars to have a club. A few vintage lotus cars belong to the VSRA and race yearly At Road America track days.

Edited by CNH

Sign in to follow this