free hit
counters
Hellooooooooooo - Page 2 - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hellooooooooooo

Hippo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Durham eh?

...i used to have a yellow S4, and one day i was driving down the A194 and merged onto the A1 at Washington services...i looked in my mirror and there was ANOTHER identical yellow S4 right behind me...followed him and his lady to the Durham turn off...pretty cool really as i'd never seen too many Esprits in the north-east...thanks for all your kind comments by the way...makes a change from what my EX-ladyfriend said when i bought the car...what a waste of money etc etc... :)

jj2ubt.jpg

Edited by Hippo18

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

There were 3 yellow S4's around the NE a couple of years ago, I only know of one now which was owned by a guy (in Weardale!) who part-exed it last week for a grey metallic 96 V8. It was in very good condition, and its now up for

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I firmly believe, that from a side view, the S4 is the finest looking car in the whole world...and you can call me Susan if it isn't so...

...that spoiler just makes it look so damn good... :devil:

on the subject of spoilers...my car is a GT but it seems to have an SE spoiler...can anyone shed any light on this...what is the difference between the two models and why is my car a bit mixed up? (Formula One said the Lotus factory had my car down as yellow instead of red...)

...and does anyone know who David Dove is???

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Hey Susan

The GT was about

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I firmly believe, that from a side view, the S4 is the finest looking car in the whole world...

top man,, pay no attention to the boss, he likes the SE wing

more about wings here:_

clicky 1

clicky 2

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 1 month later...

Hey Hippo. Nice to see another esprit so close. I live in Cleadon. Maybe we can meet for a slow procession by Minchellas!

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)

hey Andy...that would be good...are you buying the 99s then?...i sold my blue Elise to a guy from Shields, i'm sure he lived in Cleadon... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
hey Andy...that would be good...are you buying the 99s then?...i sold my blue Elise to a guy from Shields, i'm sure he lived in Cleadon... ^_^

Was he a bald young lad?

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)

Not sure if he was bald but he was very young...he was a policeman...they're getting younger apparently... :P

16jh26o.jpg

ahh...memories...what a car! ^_^