free hit
counters
More holes in the esprit! - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
silverfrost

More holes in the esprit!

Hi Just a short update on some new things with the car, have finally got the rear end how i would like it! made some small number plate

lamps to suit the tiny reg plate, also settled on just having the lotus badge in the middle, and cut up the tailgate to accept more mesh!

Also managed to get some new seats and finish of my dash board with new switches and a starter button :)

The new dash pod material seems lighter in the pic for some reason but its the same colour as the rest!

Also the exhaust is still not be welded yet thanks to a firm that does not deliver on time hopefully over the next few days

i will get it back so i can fit these cans they are only 12cm by 25cm and 2 1/2" bore!

regards danny

Edited by silverfrost

A

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Ummmmm, I think you need to fix your image links Danny

Hilly

cant seem to get my links working so just uploaded direct so cant post to many pics :devil:

A

wow looks excellent!

what kind of wheels do you have?

Hi jeff bmw 17" z3m roadster alloys, 9" wide on rear with 255/40/17 and 7.5" front with 215/40/17

regards danny

A

Wow, very nice looking rear end (on your Esprit that is). Never seen one without a bumper on it. I realy like the mesh on the tailgate/back hatch - looks sharp and I bet it keeps things a lot cooler back there.

Wow, very nice looking rear end (on your Esprit that is). Never seen one without a bumper on it. I realy like the mesh on the tailgate/back hatch - looks sharp and I bet it keeps things a lot cooler back there.
Hi clark, yes thats the plan the rear tailgate area mesh, the mesh where the number plate used to be and the rear lower valance

mesh hopefully should extract all the engine bay and exhaust heat, as i have and Audi v8 fitted it also adds a bit more

of a supercar look i hope! but as the project is not yet finished i cant comment on the cooling aids this mod gives,

fingers crossed :devil:

regards danny

A

Hi jeff bmw 17" z3m roadster alloys, 9" wide on rear with 255/40/17 and 7.5" front with 215/40/17

regards danny

silverfrost

looking really mean... the z3m wheels, are they mounted with any spacers? any idea what the offsets are?

i wish my S3 was silver. what a fantastic color to bring out the modernity of the G-bod design

all the best

pryopolymer

Edited by pyropolymer

Yours and Hilly's cars just look amazing - I bet the beardy's go nuts but having 1000 clones of the same car in different colours is boring as hell, this is real creativity with exceptional craftwork, love to see them in the fibreglass one day !

facebook = [email protected]