free hit
counters
Clearence needed for electric aerial - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
red vtec

Clearence needed for electric aerial

Seeing as mine is non electric and rusty I want to replace. Does anyone know the clearence needed for a the electric aerial on early stevens? I have seen one in Maplins but it needs 12" oooh ehhh misses!! Also anyone know if you can get aerials in black?

Thanks as always

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I take it that your non-electrical one is not original, sorry I didn't measure mine while I had it out, but the top fastenings are black.

There's a bit on LEW about aireals, but earth it properly when you fit it. The bit at the bottom of the LEW's article was writen by me.

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Ta, yep its just a crappy old aerial in y=there at the mo, I'll have a look and measure sunday

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"