free hit
counters
Custom wheels powdercoated - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Custom wheels powdercoated

Artie

Artie - it always comes as no surprise to me that when you mod your car the results are certainly stunnig. Love that look mate, love it - pure sick aggression x180r racecar style...

Keep it up,

Rog

A1 Rog, thanks a ton, what a compliment! I have some S300 arch extensions en route, thanks to Mangel! Once I get the body shop cleared out my SE sills go on along with the arch extensions! I can't wait!!!! Thanks everyone, I didn't think I'd get quite the response I got! You guys rock (group hug, okay, sorry)

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the low front

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Hi Artie,

Been following your upgrades on the car and I have to say the latest is fantastic.

I must admit I was going to do this to my Futara's before the car went as I love this look.

Your car looks stunning.

Well done

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Thanks Alan! I hope to finish the car sometime this year, if work goes well, I'll sell off the RX7 and buy a V8 to start modding!!!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

LOL,

We can share ideas on that too then.

The chargecooling is getting ever nearer completion. I'm also doing quite a few aero mods as well. You know how it is, I can't leave a car standard!!

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Stereo version of x180R look!

AWESOME!!!! But those are REAL! Any closer up shots of the emblems etc? I'm getting ready to paint my big 12.5" Wilwood brakes yellow with Green "Esprit" on them. Maybe some pics of those tomorrow. Gonna take a "mental health" day to work on the car some.

Artie

LOL,

We can share ideas on that too then.

The chargecooling is getting ever nearer completion. I'm also doing quite a few aero mods as well. You know how it is, I can't leave a car standard!!

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Alan,

any pics of the chargecooling project? Do you have a LEW page for the V8 yet?

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

AWESOME!!!! But those are REAL! Any closer up shots of the emblems etc? I'm getting ready to paint my big 12.5" Wilwood brakes yellow with Green "Esprit" on them. Maybe some pics of those tomorrow. Gonna take a "mental health" day to work on the car some.

Artie

Alan,

any pics of the chargecooling project? Do you have a LEW page for the V8 yet?

Artie

Here are the wheels on my car (#19) shown in Lew's photo.

Jim Collins

post-792-1202098502.jpg

It's hard to beat the X-180R look, that's why I paid the big bucks to get some custom made X-180R wheels for my car.

It would be cool to add a 'replica - World Challenge' decal on the side, even though I have a black car, but I'm not sure if I should. I still need to add the front canards anyway.

Chuck

Jason,

Thanks dude! I went with black since I knew you went thru so much trouble getting your wheels matched to your car in white. I didn't want to steal your unique look! I painted the brakes ferrari yellow today and with the wheels they look awesome. I have some big 6 pot wilwoods on the front from LPBC which are great!

Chuck, any pics? Anyone know where the front canards can be had?

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Anyone know where the front canards can be had?

This was discussed while back:

Canards on previous thread

Cheers,

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Thanks Dude! I love those SSR's, I wanted some for my RX7 but they went bankrupt!

ARtie

PS, your not related to Powell Peralta skateboard family are you?

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm