free hit
counters
rear calipar s2 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sergeb666

rear calipar s2

Hello I was wondering if anybody can help me out with this one? Im looking for the girling part # of my rear calipars.I have the lotus #A079j60125 - RH #A079560045 -LH Thanks in advance The car is a 1978 s2 esprit. Thanks in advance Serge

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey Iain not stupid at all.I did find some #s forged in the calipers,but they dont seem to match any girling caliper rebuild kits that might be hiding here in Vancouver Canada.I know i i can get this kit over time[phone call. credit card. wait by the mail box]but i just thought this cant be an exclusive calipar to my esprit.[this car is not going to brake me!]

Hi Iain. thanks for taking the time to check that for me,[more thanks if your calipers are installed on your car]those are the same #s on mine.Im still working on it.Im wondering if those are just casting #s,but you think that would identify them?

Edited by serge