free hit
counters
Esprit Models - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ajheath

Esprit Models

I'm not sure if anybody has posted this link before appologies if they have. I found this site while searching for this years Hot Wheels Esprit. It seems to have every Esprit model ever made plus lots of other Lotus info to boot.

clicky

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Adrian

I'm after that orange Hotwheels car too! My stepson works in Woolworths and has been looking out for it but hasn't appeared in the thousands of new models they get. Might it be USA only or ROW??

There is a guy on US Ebay selling them for 50p but its more like a fiver after P&P over here.

Edited by britten_mark

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I have an S1 slot car that is not on their list! :thumbsup:

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Great list of models on there!

That Sport300 monogram kit is in Bexleyheath, very local to me!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Would love the X180 Monogram model, but they very rarely come up on ebay:

LotusEspritmodel.jpg

*Edit: Just checked on ebay and there is one, but it's the S300, hmm . . . Clicky

I was lucky enough to get one of these. Never made it though.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Thought my little collection of Esprits was doing quite well untill I saw that lot. :thumbsup:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hi Adrian

I'm after that orange Hotwheels car too! My stepson works in Woolworths and has been looking out for it but hasn't appeared in the thousands of new models they get. Might it be USA only or ROW??

There is a guy on US Ebay selling them for 50p but its more like a fiver after P&P over here.

I know that somtimes the european versions differ from the US, we might have to fork out a fiver mate because its a gotta have for the Chrome Orange boys, alternatly you could make your own.

Here's a 1/32 model set by Joustra that's either not on the list or I missed it.

It's also a situation I would give my left nut to have seen back in the day, a lorryload of 70s dayglo S1 Esprits on a transporter!

Guest Antiques

We are all famailiar with the 1/18 models they do of the Esprit,but to date they never as far as i know done a 1/18 Esprit s3 or s2 na.The models that autoart do are superb nearly,my only few qualms are the door mirrors break off easily and there is no styled by giugario badge.I would love them to do an s2 jps special in 1/18.What particular model would you like them to do in the 1/18?As well wouldnt it be great if someone done a model with real leather seats, and other realistic features ,i know then it would be exspensive ,but i would buy one.I think that there are other models offered with this spec?James/Antiques

Guest Antiques

Thanks for that great link .Seeing models iv never seen before is very interesting.good to see some have done the s2 esprit ,and i noticed a small s2 jps special.Im hoping some day they do an s2 jps in 1/18,JAMES/ANTIQUES

Here's a few from my box of goodies.

The green one is similar to gasmangt3's orange HotWheels car posted above.

The small white car is a Tomy product with copyright date 1979 - and pop-up headlights!

The blue car is cheap and nasty, having started life as a Corgi Junior.

The large white car (bottom) is a hybrid I've posted on here before.

DSCF8844.jpg

DSCF8843.jpg

or with the lights popped up

DSCF8847.jpg

DSCF8841.jpg

2006_1104emme0003.jpg

Just a heads up that the orange/yellow Hotwheels Esprits have landed on these shores, only trouble is they are being picked clean! Also the only one I could find was losing paint inside the bubble (must have got the paint direct from Lotus) so the search continues.

Mark, re-paint it !

I must admit I thought it wasn't possible but Halfords matched spray cans are really good - they also work with their clear gloss laquer = happy days.

It'd be pretty easy imo.

Love to get a model of mine but needs to be the exact one so Saturn wheels and no arches / wing.

facebook = [email protected]