free hit
counters
Aaaargh. What have I done! - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Aaaargh. What have I done!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats are so much less trubble, the pic is the famous Nuvolari, knows all about fuel injection, not much help with Dellortos, you can be in it, under it, and he's in ya face. Thinks he's the guard dog, he has sent a bull terrier to vet!

He one cool cat. :X

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• 2 weeks later...

Well we picked up Tikaani on Friday which I was really getting quite excited about. She has settled in really well. First night back we decided to sleep on the sofa bed so that she get used to the house with out to much distress. Well being woken up to a small dog licking your armpit is far from ideal. The next night we left her downstairs on her own she wined for a while and then went asleep. Last night she decided that she would venture up the stairs so yes you guessed it I'm back on the sofa bed until I get a stair gate. Anyway here are a few pics of her and a quick video link.

Tikaani.jpg

th_100_1680.jpg

An absolute beauty Mate!

Can't wait until Daisy and her get to meet and run around!

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Cats are so much less trubble,

For the owners maybe but spare a thought for the rest of us who have to put up with other peoples 'pets' walking all over our cars, urinating up our alloys (and garage doors) and $hitting on our grass. :(

If you can get fined for not clearing up after dog how come it is ok for cats to do it?

Fortunately we have ways of dealing with unwanted garden intruders. :(