free hit
counters
Recirculating Dump Valve Install - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
russellbosier

Recirculating Dump Valve Install

I recently volunteered to work with Dave Walters on a recirculating Dump Valve installation. The objective was to produce a simple reversible (non destructive) installation. Here are a couple of pictures of the end result.

img13.jpg

img14.jpg

The valve is virtually silent with this install. There will be an install guide available shortly.

Russell.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi all,

Russell has kindly done an install guide for me. I will try and get all the photos uploaded and the install on my site by tomorrow.

Thanks Russell for taking the time out in doing this guide for me and other esprit owners on this site!

Regards,

Dave Walters

Difficult to say if there is any real difference. It does feal fast, and cirtainly picks up well, but being subjective that could be due to the cold weather. I drove it without the recirculating pipe to check the valve was working before completeing the install. There was no noticable performance difference after connecting the recirculating pipe, just a lot less noise, so I am very pleased with the results.

Nice and tidy that.

Is that the DV you supply Dave?

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

See link to full install guide carried out by Russell. Kit is availible on my site. After speaking to Russell, there are a few parts I need to add but the 25mm silicone pipe is shorter than I first thought.

Install Guide

Thanks Pete, will set one aside for you!

Regards,

Dave Walters