free hit
counters
'88 Doors for sale - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

'88 Doors for sale

Glyn Harper

sorry if this is the wrong place to post..

I've upgraded to later V8 doors, so I'm selling my older 88 Stevens ones.

It is just the doors, and the door cards (burgundy leather) that are for sale.

The electric window motors aren't there anymore, and I retained the windows and frames for my new doors.

So.. just the doors really.

the electric window switches are there. The mirror switch is only the cover. the electronics inside fell apart years ago :D

The handles are all there. internal and external, and I do have the key for the locks. (Make sure I send that though in case I forget!)

the doors themselves are in superb condition. They are currently painted in Ford Panther Black (what my car is) but I'm sure no matter what colour they are, they'd need repainting to whoever ends up with them.

I'd prefer to sell them as a pair, but if I only get offers for them seperately, I'd consider that.

I'll send pictures if anyone wants. (Have to take them first though!)

I suspect shipping will cost a bit, as they can't be collected unless you live on the Isle of Man!

Price.. offers! Just suggest a price. I don't know if these things are worth a lot or not, so no sensible offer refused as long as it covers the time and effort packing and shipping them to wherever!

Again, sorry if this is posted to the wrong place.. and admins feel free to move this. :D

Cheers..

Glyn.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic