free hit
counters
Pistonheads Sunday Service - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Pistonheads Sunday Service

This look ace, some nice cars heading along and it's a very pleasant drive down there.

I'm heading along, anyone else?

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=17589

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking the family on a weekend jolly to London :) so not about sorry. Have fun and lots of pictures please :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

You know what Bib's I just might. Will be in touch later in the week assuming she's back on t'road

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

This look ace, some nice cars heading along and it's a very pleasant drive down there.

I'm heading along, anyone else?

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=17589

Looks like I should make that one Bibs, forecast says.... 'a nice day'

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Mike

If you fancy coming up with us lot then let me know will probably leave about 7:30 ish to be there about 8-8:30. The more the merrier if not catch you there.

Glyn

Jeez Glyn, Whats the matter with you lot..... insomnia ??? : B)

To early for me on a cold morning .. I will look forward to meeting you there !

Cheers,

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

The car is fuelled, zymol'd and ready to rock, see you there tomorrow morning :cheers:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice to see you and the family today Glyn, glad you're all well :)

What a pisser about the drive off. Might be worth posting up on Pistonheads as someone may have seen it?

Here are some pics of the day :thumbup:

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/phss

How shiny? :)

IMG_6927.jpg

Evora NA

How shiny? :thumbup:

Almost looks Camoflagued/Camelian to fit into suroundings. B)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

There have been a good number of complaints that the 300 space car park wasn't big enough and complete lack of organisation, it was chaos at about 10.30!

Sorry we missed you Mike, we'd queued for 20 mins for tea at 9am! They'd not expected so many people either in the car park or at the cafe I think!

Evora NA

looked a amazing turn out, seen the pics PH, still think the organisor was a little out of order suggesting a certain well known bmw doesnt turn up.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Didn't see that. I know people don't like BMW's but that's a bit extreme!

Evora NA

didnt notice that either alot of rambalings going on about it on pistonheads, its a shame as its always nice to go and oggle some other machinery.

will think twice if any are this busy again and probably either not go or drive straight past.

hardly any posts on my thread asking if anyone happened to see anything, and a few in the thread that hints at you parked it there its your fault. Which from a so called group of car lovers is a shame!

Anyway just need to get more LEF/LEW meets organised and then who cares! :thumbup:

Oh bibs I also have found a guide that may help with the flah link, I will pm it.

Edited by Splashout

im not a beemer fan lol, its was a private request to a certain vistor from NYC, who is in the london at present and funnily enough his car was in the lotus showroom in park lane.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)