free hit
counters
Photographs of each Esprit model - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gghc87

Photographs of each Esprit model

Wondered if you could help.

Looking for side or side/front (without number plate) photographs (without copy write) of each esprit model produced. Been working through the garage but taking a lot of time so if you could post any pictures here, so I can copy them, it would be of great help

Thanks

List

S1

S2

S2 JPS

S2.2

Essex

S3

S3 Turbo Esprit

Turbo Esprit HC

Esprit Turbo (1987-1990)

Esprit NA (1987-1990)

Esprit SE

Esprit S

Lotus Esprit X180R

Esprit SE (high wing)

Esprit S4

300 Sport

Esprit S4S

GT3

Esprit V8

V8-GT

V8-SE

Sport 350

Esprit (2002-2003)

Esprit (2002-2004)

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This any good? Double click on images to enlarge. www.lotusespritturbo.com/Lotus_Esprit_Models

Is it for print? Some have copyright, some not. The pics are old so might not be a problem.

Alternatively you're welcome to these:

Lotus_Esprit_6.jpg

Lotus_Esprit_8.jpg

Lotus_Esprit_5.jpg

Most of those are publicity shots so would be copyrighted - really depends what it's for. You're keeping us all in suspense!

You're welcome to mine of a V8-GT. It does have the S350 front lip but the settings are pretty cool.

Donington Park:

Isle of Man TT:

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Hi Cliff,

You are welcome to use any of mine. EDIT: No need to credit (unless you are doing it for everyone); I just don't want my photos ending up on some random stranger's web site and someone else using them on eBay or a site I don't agree with or the like, etc... :D

Thanks,

Tony

BLUES1WOODSANGLE.jpg

BLUES1FRONTWOODSforweb.jpg

bluefrontbaseforavatar.jpg

WEDDINGANDTRIP388.jpg

oddballbritslarge.jpg

WhiteS1DrivewaySideforweb.jpg

jazzclub.jpg

front-right.jpg

Edited by Tony K

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Hi Cliff,

If you want higher res I can email you. Also plenty more, just no access to them at work...shout if you need some more choice!

Pete

DSCF2028.jpg

0023.jpg

You're too quick for me Mat :respect:

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Cliff - I remember Jukka's photobucket (or whatever) had loads of methodical multiple views (front, 3/4, side, etc.) of various Loti from the Hethel 40th... Maybe worth PMing him to see what he's got there that you could use?

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Big thank you so far for all of you that have posted pictures to date.

Sorry should have explained the reason but bit short on time just now.

Since my ownership of the Esprit I have found people often coming up to me asking about the car and the various models over its 40 year history. I always direct them to LEF & LEW for this information and will continue to do so.

With the Classic car show in London coming up next week personally I felt it would be a good idea to try to put together a simple colour catalogue showing all the various models over the years so that this could be given out to interested parties and prospective buyers of the mark to help in there discussion process.

Ideally I wanted to use photographs of members/contributors cars for this, rather than publicity shots, to show that these are real current day classics cherished by there owners with a brilliant support infrastructure behind to keep the cars on the road.

I only suggested non-copy write material, as whilst it was not my intention to charge for these, the initial numbers are likely to be low, at some time now or in the future if it is decided by the powers that be to charge, and they can be sold at these gatherings to help run the forum then all well and good.

Thanks again and PLEASE PLEASE keep posting cause time is really short.

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Cliff

Hope these help, i know you wanted colour and non copy write but i have included the old Press pic of 0100G as well.

I have the go ahead from the photographer to use this but i would have to check with him if it was going to be used in any publications.

If your looking for any specific GT3 shots then let me know and i can do them as required and i have loads of S1 pics if you want something other than the ones below.

Cheers

Gordon

S1 Number 1 (0100G)

Esprit1976.jpg

CIMG0155.jpg

CIMG0154.jpg

CIMG0136.jpg

CIMG0135.jpg

CIMG0132.jpg

CIMG0131.jpg

GM4.jpg

GM3.jpg

FrontOfFactory.jpg

GT3

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

CIMG9706.jpg

CIMG9704.jpg

CIMG9722.jpg

CIMG9701.jpg

CIMG9692.jpg

Edited by GordonMasson

love those last two pics Mark...

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

My '99 V8 SE.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Edited by M3S2k