free hit
counters
S1 arrives! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
s1lover

S1 arrives!

Hi All!!! Shes here!! Tonys red S1. When she came off the truck I about creamed myself. Awesome shiny red tiny tiny car. I fit well inside(somewhat)but I tell you what, finding the pedals is going to be a bitch!!! LOL! I think I need a flash light to get my feet on the right pedals. :P No driving with my good cowboy boots! I cant drive it till the roads are clean. Were having snow and rain now. Roads are covered with salt. It was to cold to start the car so we pushed her into the garage. Tony was kind enough to write me a 19 page document about the car. All the info I need to know and more about the S1. Thanks so much Tony and everybody here at the forum!! Car is awesome but its to small to have sex in. :lol: Its a bitch getting that rear trunk open. :respect: Some warm Brandy will do the trick. :P I'll post photos when I get a chance. See you guys on the road!!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice one Dan. Enjoy the new arrival. Bring on the summer. :respect:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

RED S1 .... Mmmmmmmm Nice choice :respect:

Enjoy