free hit
counters
Good condition fan cowling and fans up for grabs - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

Good condition fan cowling and fans up for grabs

Not going to be using them anymore so before it goes on the eBay thing thought I'd offer it up here.

Nothing wrong with them, just using a different design.

Cowling has only a few tiny cracks, it's really not a prob and in very good condition actually - as are the fans. The fan mounts are rusted to hell but structurally sound - a wire brush and some POR-15 and they'd come up a treat OR, if you want to make them, I have the stainless steel already pre-cut to make 3x fan mounts - you'd need to bend / weld them (I can roll the large piece if need be, thats the hard part !)

facebook = [email protected]

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

hi jon,would it be possible to post the cowl only ,they are quite delicate, and how much do you want for the cowl?

regards nigel (i assume it will fit an 88 turbo)

Yeah shouldn't be a problem - just waiting for my replacement to come, 99% sure it will be fine but ya know....just incase.

If you're going to Donny or something I might be able to get it hand delivered, thats the best way becuase then it wont get damaged.

Try and grab some pictures of it as well.

As for price....haven't a clue, not too fussed when it's going to forum members anyways - just pass the love along (you know what I mean !) :devil:

Rather it go to someone who needs it than a parts retailer or someone who reprice it up and make money from it.

facebook = [email protected]