free hit
counters
Carolina Lotus Owners Community - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Carolina Lotus Owners Community

To be held March 15th, 11:00 AM, location TBD although I am looking for someplace relatively central to everybody. Let me know if you are intersted in attending.

Edited by talon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, we'll be meeting at Midtown Sundries at Lake Norman at 11:00 on the 15th. So far we have 8 or 9 cars coming. Please PM me if you need more details. I look forward to meeting everybody!

Darn. If it were the week after I could make it. Have that weekend off. Have a good time, folks and post plenty of pictures.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say that the first Carolina Lotus Owners Community meeting was an unqualified success. Despite the threat of torrential rain and severe thunderstorms, we managed to get 15 cars and 26 or so people to show up. Lunch was great, but the drive was even better.

We ended up with

5 Elises

5 Esprits

Ferrari Testerossa

Acura NSX

MG

350z

A real Mini

and well, a Saab (sorry Carolina!)

Pics are located here http://www.carolinacarclubs.com/forum/inde...n=gallery;cat=3

Talon,

Everyone needs a daily driver. Thanks for including me. It was a beautiful thing to see and hear. Made me laugh when I slowed to 60 to take a turn looked up and saw everyone about a 1/2 mile in front. At least I couldn't smell you anymore.

I blame the smell on the Testarossa and the Mini ;-) It was great having you along and I hope you continue to make the events. Next time, I promise you'll get a ride.