free hit
counters
Calling all Sport350 owners - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Calling all Sport350 owners

http://www.sport350.co.uk/

There's a website that contains a registry of all 350's and also a forum. Of course, many LEF members can be seen on both sites but take a look and you'll find lots of useful information :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

We're looking for:

Number 13 : Not sure if this one was ever made, due to the superstition of the number.

Number 17 : We think is still in Switzerland.

Number 28 : We have never known the owner of this car, but it was sold direct from Lotus.

Number 30 : We think is based in Germany.

Number 40 : We have never known the owner of this, but it was sold by Haydon Motors.

Number 46 : We have never known the owner of this car, but it was sold direct from Lotus and believed to be the last on the production line and was the last Sport 350 that was ever made.

Anyone have any info on these 350's? :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

After discussion with the owner of the 350 club we've agreed that the forum will become a part of LEF. With such a limited run of 350's there isn't a huge potential userbase so owners will be better helped via a larger group as many problems are very similar to the V8 or other Esprits. I have set up an area in the V8 tech forum for 350 specific questions/answers :)

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=59

I'd like to welcome on board the 350 owners to LEF :P

Evora NA

makes a lot of sense, should have been done two years ago....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Thank you, yes I was also in touch with the owner of the 350 site its more of an information purposes site and not really updated.

But its good now theres a section for 350 specific questions as I have been searching a lot lately on here for everyday trouble shooting stuff.

350.gifNo.23