free hit
counters
Door mounted ashtray? for 85 turbo - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Door mounted ashtray? for 85 turbo

Does any body know where the door mounted ashtrays come from that are fitted to the later G cars. Im missing one of mine i got the bit thats in the door but the removable tray with chrome surround....with magnolia leather.

Are they from British layland or anything?

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any body know where the door mounted ashtrays come from that are fitted to the later G cars. Im missing one of mine i got the bit thats in the door but the removable tray with chrome surround....with magnolia leather.

Are they from British layland or anything?

I am sure that when i was a small boy - they used to have exactly the same ashtrays in the rear of the seat in front on the school coach! :lol:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Oh great thats helps...and your school coach have magnolia leather too I suppose!!! lol

Nah i think it was chocolate brown - it was the seventies after all!!! And they were full of used chewing gum too! Those ashtrays really do look cheap and nasty!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Buddsy

Stop trying to find it cos we have most of the bits in stock. They came off the Elite/Eclat and beofre that a BL application.

PM me your chassis number and i'll sort you the bits and a square of leather too. I'll also give you an indication of price as well, they're not-a-lot!

Happy days

Gooner

:D

Parts Supplying Lotus God