free hit
counters
NMEG detailing day 13th April - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
arbell9

NMEG detailing day 13th April

Hi All,

Matt at Off Your Marks detailing is willing to hold another detailing day on Sunday 13th April if numbers are sufficient. My car is being detailed by him on the 14th and 15th April and so I will be heading to liverpool that week.

Anyone interested ? If so add your name to a the list below and I shall organise.

We would be looking to arrive there about 10.30ish, have a detailing lesson, some lunch. more detailing and return home. See last years visit for an idea.

1. Alex (BRG - GT3 -)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Me please,

1. Alex (BRG - GT3 -)

2. Graham (V8-GT Norfolk Mustard)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

would love to go but running in the Marathon that day ,Pants!!!! :)

GC1

Any more takers for this, I need to let Matt know if he needs to book that sunday with us.?

How are the northern esprit owners fixed for this date? If you are local and can attend for an hour or two that would be worthwhile.

Alex

sorry cant comit to any dates in april yet

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

hello. what will happen on this event?

Hi peter ,

try clicking the link in the first part of this thread and read away.

Alex

If this is still on, I'll be up for it again. Sorry for the late response, I've been up to my eyes in work lately (actually, I'm still working at 12:40am :lol: ), so I'd not spotted this before.

As one of the few who went to the first detailing day, I can assure any waverers it'll be an interesting day, and you'll also have the chance to pick up some top quality detailing products with a nice discount.

Phil

Edited by NoneShallPass

More speed, less haste

Looks like we might have enough to make it happen. I will give it one more week to round up more interest and then confirm if its on or not.

Phil, put the work down, have a beer and chill.

Give us a call soon to catch up

Alex

Alex,

On the understanding you'll be at Donington on the 30th, could it wait till then. We might be able to persuade a few more once we're there.

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

For those not at Donington, Alex is now speaking with the guy who does the Detailing to make sure the numbers are sufficient to make the day worthwhile.

Those who went last year know what a good day this is, so if you're still thinking about it, say yes and add your name to the list.

We should know something in the next couple of days and Alex will post here as soon as he can.

In the meantime, Bibs wishes us to appoint an Area Co-ordinator when we next meet. This is to make life a little easier for Bibs & others. They then know who to contact for each NMEG meet. Any volunteers?

Graham.

For the role of NMEG Area Co-ordinator I would like to propose Howard. All those in favour..................

Graham

ps I did check this with Howard first.

If Howard's OK with this, then I'll be happy to second the proposal.

More speed, less haste

ok with me, whats the pay rate?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I might be able to make this. need to check with missus.

Dave

Hi All,

this is definitely on.

We aim to be at off your marks in Liverpool at 10 am on Sunday 13th April. We will stay until about 1pm after which we shall leave to find a pub for lunch or go home. Light nibbles wil be provided along with Tea and Coffee.

So far I have

1- Alex-gt3-

2- Graham (Backmarker)

3- Phil (none shall pass)

4- Peter (Oogie)

5- Davebarny - tentative

6- Dave (Oneshot) v probable

7- Dave (superDave) possible for a bit

Also a few guys from NORLOG may be coming. Matt from off your marks is going to contact them.

For info the Porsche club were there last week and they got 16 Porshces turn out. It would be great if we can get 8+ esprits there.

Cheers

Alex

Hi Pete,

Why aren't you coming in the Esprit?

Dave

Hello Dave. i will be in the esprit, i will also have a passenger, nephew he's into cars and has helped me on the esprit so he asked if he could tag along.

all the best

Pete

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Alex,

How about if we all meet at that Little Thief just off jct 18 M6? If we leave there at 9am will that be ok?

Dave Barny, myself, Dave Oneshot and Peter (Oogie) could meet first at the hotel on jct 15 of the M6 at say 8.30am

I imagine Phil will be with you and Superdave will probably meet us there.

How does that sound to everyone concerned?

Cheers,

Graham.

Sign in to follow this