free hit
counters
Re Trim Cost - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I asked Nick Fulcher for a quote on my Esprit retrimming

I want:

both seats redone

Carpet replaced

doors

Centre Console

dash

binnacle

etc

etc

Basically all the leather replaced - I currently have the dark magnolia leather and it looks fag stained.

And here is the reply:

As a rough ball park figure we believe that it will cost around

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is your leather that bad? There have been some threads on many forums with incredible results from just deep cleaning and treating with Leatherique and stuff.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

My leather isn't "bad"

I am just not keen on the colour. I am having the entire car repainted, and wheels, suspension etc all being upgraded so it will look gorgeous :respect:

To match my new happyness with the exterior I was wanting a nice light leather interior. The current (magnolia ?) leather just looks like old cream leather which has been sitting in a smokey pub for 25 years and turned gold

Then you need not replace it. Some owners on here like Dave Walters (superdavelotus) have completely changed colours. It is possible to go from black to red for instance, not just different shades of the same colour, or you may find the original colour, once restored, is actually quite nice. Ask around and save yourself a packet. I'm sure an expert will be along shortly!

Edited by LooseCannon

In the garage no-one can hear you scream