free hit
counters
Standard 350 ride height. - Sport 350 Technical - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Standard 350 ride height.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Dan, ring Lotus on Monday and ask for Technical, 01953 608000.

I'm not saying that this is the case, but the person who measures their car may not be at the correct ride height for any reason, they may have a full tank of fuel to your empty one or may have a box of tools in the boot. Any of these or similar factors and you'll be benchmarking your car incorrectly. Ride heights are measured at mid laden weight ie half a tank of fuel, one average (70kg iirc) person on board, Lotus will have the correct figures or it will be in your workshop manual.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

He's looking in to it now, I should expect an e-mail later on this morning.

Fantastic service.

ride height settings, which are unchanged from standard V8. All measurements are always quoted as mid laden ride height i.e driver and passenger plus half tank of fuel.

Front 170mm below front crossmember

Rear 164mm below chassis rear hoop

excellent :-)

Nice work :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

SUPERB!!!!

I can highly recommend getting basic geometry settings from the factory and just giving your car a methodical going over.

It's like a different car.

Chuffed to bits.