free hit
counters
Week off work - what jobs to do on the esprit - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sacha

Week off work - what jobs to do on the esprit

Good evening

Ive got next week off work and it will be the first time ive had a real chance to look at the esprit. As with all cars theres some jobs that just need to be done. Its having a c service this Wednesday, so what would you recomend i do. Im asking now so i can get any parts in i need

Got to change the drivers side fuel tank so going to order a alloy tank from SJ

The gear change between 1st and second is pretty poor, so reading through the posts should try a linkage refurb kit etc, braided clutch hose etc etc

Any suggestions would be more than welcomed

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

braided clutch hose is a definate upgrade, can speak about the linkage upgrade but do a searh for others who have fitted it, i believe theres a review of it on the lew site.

treat yourself to some cleaning products and give the ar a real nice pamper, get some good car shampoo, then some nice polish and waxes and give it a good old clean and sprucce up.

Check your rear light situation. Mine were faded and looking tired. Lotus currently have them at an unbeatable price of

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thanks for the suggestions. Just got new pads for the hi spec callipers i have as the brake performance on the car is terrible.

The car is a 2.2 N/A

Dont talk to me about cleaning products. I gave it a full weekend of autoglyming when i got it, clayed it etc etc :-)

Anyother suggestions welcome

Drive it, every day. :)^_^:)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Add fuel.

7 days = 14,000 miles?

ENJOY IT,

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg