free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] 1999 lotus esprit v8 twin turbo damaged - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[Ebay-bot] 1999 lotus esprit v8 twin turbo damaged

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I sent the guy a message saying that the chassis is bent and he should change his advert so as not to mislead people. As we know, the parts alone for this repair are

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Oh dear

Given his response, I doubt he'd be any more grateful on being given advice on his basic punctuation then.

sheesh......you try and help someone eh?

Comment speaks for itself Bibs.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

after reading bibs post and the reply he got, I thought I would stir things up a bit, so sent him a mail saying the chassis was twisted and he was misdescribing the car.

this is the reply I got

"has your life become so sad that you spend it trawling ebay there are contact adverts you can respond to and get a life and a partner instead of a girly magazine and a box of tissues did you ever think for one simple part of your mind that the chassis might already have been repaired"

wonder if he can prove it? guy is a total tosser, and needs exposing for what he is

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

The ad has been edited and the 'chassis is ok' comment removed. That's a good thing so whoever buys it won't be duped :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.