free hit
counters
BRAKE STUFF - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
peterpryke

BRAKE STUFF

Hi Every one,

I have been searching the forum for brake pad # for the 01 Esprit with AP brakes, Can somebody give me part # for the front and rear pads and who has them???? ---EBC or Porterfield.

Also, does anyone know if an available front brake flex lines are avail and is there a alternative manfac or car line that will fit.

Question, what year did lotus start fitting the AP calipers.

Thanks

Pete in AZ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They started fitting the AP calipers with the 1999 Sport 350, the standard V8 got them in 2000.

I have a set of original Lotus pads available, PM me if interested.

Visit Sanj's Lotus Esprit Turbo SE pages

Hi Every one,

I have been searching the forum for brake pad # for the 01 Esprit with AP brakes, Can somebody give me part # for the front and rear pads and who has them???? ---EBC or Porterfield.

Also, does anyone know if an available front brake flex lines are avail and is there a alternative manfac or car line that will fit.

Thanks

Pete in AZ

I'm using the "Yellow" EBC brakes (front & rear) on my Esprit. Call JAE (www.jaeparts.com/) they usually have them in stock and the price is fair. I think the rears are the same as on the rear of a Dodge Viper - I think?

JoeyO

2001 V8

JoeyO

2001 V8 - Silver

2007 Ducati 1098

I use the Red EBC brake pads. Has anyone used the red and then yellow and can summarise the advantages/disadvantages of Yellow over Red?

Regards,

Peter.

Hi Every one,

Thanks

Pete in AZ

How did you get on Peter? I was just digging through my recent service records and the EBC Red stuff pads in the front are written down as DP3002C. I cant find the rear pad numbers sorry.

350.gifNo.23