free hit
counters
Possible AEG meet at the Factory! - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Possible AEG meet at the Factory!

I'm talking to the factory at the moment with regards to arranging an evening there for the AEG guys (and whoever else wants to come), should have more details before Donington :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi,

Funny you should mention this Bibs, I PM'd Kimbers the other day regarding a similar proposal that I spotted over on SELOC, they have arranged something like this.

Owen

I'm speaking to Glenn Smith who arranged the SELOC event. I been invited along to get an idea of what they're up to then make it bigger/better for LEF :lol:

That's the same man who is arranging for me to pick up a 2-eleven shortly to have a play for a good few days :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Time/date will be dependent on Lotus I'd guess. Thursday's are most likely as Sport stay late for beers and laughs :lol:

Evora NA

At least one of the AEG guys could just stroll home drunk from the factory, not mentioning any names. That just leaves him with the issue of how to get to Honda the next day.

:lol:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Sign in to follow this