free hit
counters
Dave Simpkin's email? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone has Dave Simpkin's email address. He's the Lotus Rep here in the USA...

It's Simkin,

And I do not have his email any more, but I have his ph# (well it might be old) but I'm not sure if he'd like me giving it out...

Did you try contacting Lotus USA?

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

PM me and I'll get it from the factory.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hi

Send me the following by PM and i'll contact him for you. Then ask him to contact you in turn, trust me it'll all be neat.

I need please...

1. Your details

2. Your car details

3. Your issues you need

4. Your location, as if you are not on the west coast it may be better for me to get one of our other two Field Engineers to contact you. We have one in NY and one in GA, all 3 are great guys!

Oh and finally you'll probably not know me, but i'm from the Factory and ultimately the Aftersales staff at Lotus USA are in my gang too.

Fully appreciate you may want to 'check me out' before you mail me personal info so please do so, ask Bibs or Kimbers they both know me well.

All the best :)

Neil

Parts Supplying Lotus God

As most of us know here (badly kept secret) Neil is one of our main contacts in the Factory at Hethel so please do PM him with the details he needs.

he may even be able to help you himself.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)