free hit
counters
Gosporteers Charity Vehicle Rally - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Setras

Gosporteers Charity Vehicle Rally

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Count me in (will you do mine 7th june)

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Hey Eddie,

How was the impromptu evening hoon?

Got my invite too, will probably go again this year, not sure about the sponsored drive though. Maybe we can coerce Daz into letting us meet at his again for a convoyed arrival...promise not to take too many wrong turns this time!

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

(will you do mine 7th june)

Sponsership for???? (if the cause is good then I will)

Hey Eddie,

How was the impromptu evening hoon?

Very good....... was out for sbout 2 hrs then the rain started, so a placid drive home

Edited by Setras

You beat me to it, I have just recieved my invite for this one, was going to put up a Thread for. As things stand I should be able to make this one. Would be good to see even more esprits there this year. & even better to create a stir with my neighbours again, with all the esprits parked outside my house.

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

have spoken to the organisers, they said they would be happy with a sponsered drive down...... anyone else up for raising some dosh then drop me a line. They support The Falklands Association and the Lee on Solent Trust to name a few.

Hi all.

As this is now fast approaching, thought I'd remind all about it. Monday 25 Aug 08(Bank Holiday)

here is link to last yrs: Gosport Classic/vintage rally. I will try to put some phots up from last yr when I m home again.

I will be home for this, so if any one wants to meet up at mine for the convoy there. I may also have some interest from the Locost group to join us there.

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

Sorru guys, won't be able to join you this year. Have to make an improptu trip to Slovenia to become a Godfather to my cousins new kid.

Have a good one.

The Monday following is the Club Lotus night at the Hogs lodge, Clanfield. Maybe that's another excuse for a meet?

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Sign in to follow this