free hit
counters
A few pics from the weekend - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

A few pics from the weekend

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics from this weekends Revival:

http://www.lotusespritturbo.com/Revival_2005.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mark

I was there on Sunday. I've been going on and off since the 2nd year it started. Fantastic day out recommend to anyone. Quite simply anyone go to it.

:):):)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Yea, I've been to most too.  They're excellent.

Does anyone know if the guy survived the crash on Saturday?  It looked horrible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a copy of the report from the Goodwood web site.

Willie Green - Update

18/9/2005

Following an incident in the 1948 Maserati 4CLT Grand Prix car he was driving during the Goodwood Trophy race on Saturday, Willie Green from Derbyshire suffered a broken ankle and injuries to the ligaments in both his knees. Both his legs will have to be in plaster for some weeks. No other cars or competitors were involved in the incident, which occurred while Green was in third position while exiting Woodcote corner.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Nice action shots Mark - good motion blur !

Must admit after looking at a load of GT40's at Goodwood on Friday and seeing a few kits on Saturday it's hard to tell the difference imo.

I assume no kits are allowed at Goodwood for obvious reasons but would you be able to tell ? Most of them run modern day parts anyways.

Nice to know the crash guy was OK - one of the Lotus's crashed on Friday (nothing serious) - not nice to hear people getting hurt.

facebook = [email protected]

after looking at a load of GT40's at Goodwood on Friday and seeing a few kits on Saturday it's hard to tell the difference imo.

They used the original (post Shelby) MK1 GT40 fibreglass moulds to create the GTD40, so the panels should be the same.

I'd have a kit any day. A lot of them are better than the originals; brakes, tortional rigidity etc. And you could park them, and not have to worry about your