free hit
counters
Wheel Badges - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CBrownstead

Wheel Badges

I recently purchased some OZ monoblocs off eflay for $900 . . . anyway, they were in great shape, got them on the 88 with some spacers, much better looking than the originals, well more modern look maybe a better phrase. anyway, does anyone know where i can get some center caps. 2 ratty ones came with the wheels, I still have my old 15/16 inch wheels, will these centers work? or can you modify them to work? I love this forum and you guys are the greatest, an invaluable source of knowledge . . . think how much time these questions would have taken 20 years ago . . . any help is appreciated . . . I would even buy some if I could find them . . . .

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Chris, Dang I wanted those... I think you got a pretty fair deal. Call Jeff at JAE he can sort that for ya. I got new lotus logo center caps for my 88 from JAE. Not exactly cheap, but they fit and look great. Are you keeping the 88 wheels?

i was thinking of selling the 88 wheels, they have pirellis on them with only 5k miles on them, practically new . . . i thought about trying to mod the center caps on the 88 wheels to fit . . . i will give jeff a ring . . .he is one of the most helpful guys i have ever met as far as cars go . . .