free hit
counters
GT3 Wheels what are they worth realistically? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
waynef

GT3 Wheels what are they worth realistically?

I have just upgraded to the monoblock alloys on my S4.

Do you think I should keep the original wheels for the car or sell them? If so what would be a realistic price for them with two new rears and two fronts with 5mm + tread. (Toyo proxys) they do have a few dings by the way.

Waynef

Edited by waynef

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wayne

There were a lot of greedy scumbags farsighted entrepreneurs who bought up the wheels in the Lotus sale with the intention of selling them on a bit later for a profit. I don't know how much they got for them but they were usually advertised for triple the sale price. If yours have tyres I would say

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I paid

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Wayne,

I'd say they wouldn't be worth much. Although i think keeping them might be prudent as a spare set for when you clean, transport, etc

Rog.

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

mr vtec had yset and the tyres were brand new so 400 squid is about right I have another set no tyres and need refurb to flog this year at some stage they will be cheaperer

Wayne can you send me an email to [email protected] Very interested in your wheels but i can't pm you as there seems to be a problem with the forum atm. Any chance you could send me a pic or two of the dings and where abouts in the country are you? I'm due to leave the country on wednesday for 2 weeks so hopefully you can get back to me before then.

Dave