free hit
counters
00M White Lotus Esprit S1 with S2 front mod - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gpz900r

00M White Lotus Esprit S1 with S2 front mod

Hey guys

Been a few years since I was here, found myself back on ebay looking for another blade and couldnt resist a quick look for my old lotus..

I still recognise a few names on here but not many....

I wonder if any of you are the new owners of my S1 ( ms monaco ) shes plated 00M and has a moded front, same design as the S2. I sold it to a chap in wales and never heard of it again...

Do you own it? Would love to see it again, to be honest, Id love to buy it back lol

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yo Marc, nice to see you on here again, sorry , no info on the car :P:

Dave

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hello Marc

That car seems to have dropped off the face of the planet! Do you still have your red S3 Turbo? If not what did you do with it?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Hey Marc, long time no see. Nice to see you back. Like the guys said we haven't heard hide nor hair of your car since you sold it. Another owner slips through the net!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Nice to hear from you again, Marc. How's the acting going? Did you sell the turbo and, if so, did you get a good price?

Like you say a lot of new faces but still some old codgers like me and Kimbers.

Don't be a stranger. Esprit ownership is not a requirement of participation. A love of the car is all that's needed.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

post-298-1207944833.jpgHey guys

5k? a few years ago i would have just brought it on the spot but now im an actor, well as you can imagine, eating is a novelty and rent is? erm, unpaid so 5 grand these days is like another life....

Oh dear, did I not say what happenned with the red one, honestly that car! 2 engine rebuilds and 1 fire that I put out using the fire extinguisher and hey guess what, I didnt buy another one and this happenned.. Good bye money and savings! May I recommend fully comp for the idiots like me that didnt.... All I wanted was a half decent car...... ahh bless him lol, I knew it the minute I sold ms monaco, I bl**dy knew it.. You know it even made a noise when the welsh man took it away..... My lifes dream was to buy a white S1 and boy do you learn from your mistakes as my new goal in life is to get her back...

Oh my god I feel ill

Just out of interest I just had a look on LEW and called the guy who had the yellow S1, a really nice guy just told me that he sold it to a dealer for 3k!!!!!!!! 3k sorry can I say that again,,,, 3k

three thousand pounds......