free hit
counters
Drive the M6 Toll for free! - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Drive the M6 Toll for free!

oneshot

On May 10th the operators of the M6 Toll are having a charity day. If you exhibit your car at the Norton Canes services then you can travel on the road for free.

You must register in advance you will not be able to simply turn up on the day.

The performance cars display is in the morning from 09:00 - 12:00

Full details can be found on the M6 Toll website

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm..............on the door step, Saturday morning......could be up for this.

Anyone else thinking of popping along?

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

might be up for this

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Don't forget guys we need to register in advance so me thinks we need commitment, although don't know what would happen if we signed on and then didn't show................banned from the Toll road maybe?

Oh, Dodgy are you ever coming back mate ?

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Dave (Oneshot)

Did you agree to speak with them about an Esprit group?

If not I'll give 'em a call.

Graham.

OK guys at the moment I'm booking 3 places.

Does anyone else intend coming along. It's a 3 hour chat on Saturday the 10th May at Norton Canes Service Station on the M6 Toll. For those exhibiting, it's toll free. Please let me know asap.

Cheers,

Graham.

I am in

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Ok guys just spoken with the lovely Maxine at M6 Tolls and they would love to see us on the 10th of May.

They are over-subscribed so we are limited to 5 places.

3 places have already gone (myself, Howard and Dave Oneshot) so only 2 remain.

The Registration pack is being sent out to me tonight and must be back with them by 23 April.

So, if anyone wants one of these remaining 2 places would they please add their name to this thread before the 22nd April.

First come, first served.

Graham.

I have now received the Registration form.

Those attending (currently yours truly, Dave Oneshot and Howard) need to supply me with their name, address, post code, tel. number, and car reg.

Now I suspect that all that information, apart from the car reg, will be used to bombard you with all sorts of junk mail. I will let you decide whether you want to give me your real address or that of your worst enemy.

Suggest you pm this info to me rather than plastering all over tinternet.

There are still two further places available. If you want one of those places then add your name to this thread and pm me your personal details.

Ta,

Graham.

ps I do know my own name and address etc so there's no need for anyone to pm this to me

will pm you an address later, however should there not be a tick box to allow you to opt in or out of any marketing, as required by the data protection act?

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

I'm sure you're right.........but no there isn't one.

I usually find a made-up address in Tibet works a treat.

Graham.

Sorry to say guys I won't be able to make this one any more after breaking my right collar bone on Monday at Castle Combe.

Don't expect to be driving for a couple of weeks. Had to re-arrange this weeks m-o-t and A service for middle of May now.

I'm sending your forms out in the post for signature with S.A.E's

Get 'em back to me asap to avoid missing the closing date.

Cheers,

Graham

Sorry to say guys I won't be able to make this one any more after breaking my right collar bone on Monday at Castle Combe.

Don't expect to be driving for a couple of weeks. Had to re-arrange this weeks m-o-t and A service for middle of May now.

I'm sending your forms out in the post for signature with S.A.E's

Get 'em back to me asap to avoid missing the closing date.

Cheers,

Graham

Was it a two wheel ouch moment Graham? Hope you get better soon.

Alex

Ouch! Unlucky Graham, remember how painful that was years ago - they can't even put you in plaster and its kin painful to turn/twist/sit/stand/lye down ect ect.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

glad to see you are still posting though - are you dictating to Secretary or doing the 'one fingered' typing bit?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

ouch, sorry to hear that matey

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Thanks chaps.

Yes Alex it was a two wheeled incident.

One fingered, left hand Ian...................and bloody slow

Cheers,

Graham