free hit
counters
Sport 350's For Sale - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Sport 350's For Sale

For anyone that is interested there are four Sport 350's for sale at the moment,

#2 owned by Mike Sekinger

FS_GT1_Replica_MikeS.gif

Date of First Registration

25 06 1999

Year of Manufacture

#9 owned by Taran Bassi

No.%209a.JPG

16 03 1999

Year of Manufacture

based in Surrey

#11 owned by Mike Ring

FS_99S350_MikeRing.gif

20 03 1999

Year of Manufacture

#14 owned by Mike Williamson

FS_99S350_MikeWilliamson.gif

23 03 1999

Year of Manufacture

based in Stocton, UK

If you are interested or want further details let me know and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

Regards

David

Edited by Spt350

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Ring's selling his 350? He did mention it some time ago but I didn't really think he would!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

FS_99S350_MikeRing.gif

Taken from www.lotusespritworld.com

1999 Esprit S350 No 11 of limited edition of 50

First reg. March 1999. 30,200 miles. Extensive service history file. Liner sealing mods carried out by Bell and Colvill (factory letter confirms). Sold with new tyres all round, new cambelts and service. The only mods to the car are S/S exhaust pipes and KN filters fitted. The car has an unmarked and unmolested interior and has perfect paintwork. This car is well known in the Esprit community and features in the Lotus Esprit World calendar for July. More pics in 'Esprit Owners cars'. This car has never been in an accident to my knowledge or has there been any repainting. Any professional inspection is very welcome, but test drives are out of the question! The personal No. plate is not included in the sale.

Edited by Spt350
Mike Ring's selling his 350? He did mention it some time ago but I didn't really think he would!

If it is in as good knick as the my GT3 was from Mike, then it will be a good 'un that.

...hmmm (checks bank balance) ^_^ - I don't think my licence / insurance could cope with that at the moment!

Lemoncurd

factory.jpg

Sorely tempted myself.......erm.....oh god mrs saw this......apparantly I'll be divorced before I spend another

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

If it is in as good knick as the my GT3 was from Mike, then it will be a good 'un that.

...hmmm (checks bank balance) ^_^ - I don't think my licence / insurance could cope with that at the moment!

I went from a GT3 to a Sport 350. I phoned the insurance company whilst at the dealers and it put it up from about

Right then, said Fred.

You still got the Noble Snuffy ?

Indeedy-do. 18 months now - doesn't time fly.

I've had two niggles with it :

1) The battery kept on going flat ( in just a few days ). I think I've sussed that it's the NavTrak. You have to disable it everytime you start the car but what I would do is come home, leave it on the drive then put it away later without disabling the NavTrak. I think it then starts transmitting whilst in my garage and flattens the battery. Since I've started alway disabling it I've not have any more problems.

2) The worlds worse mis-fire about 3 or 4 times. Each time it's been when it's been out in the pouring rain. Water ingreess is quite a common problem so I'm lead to believe.

Other than that it's been fine. Me and the missus even went away in it for 4 nights last week which can be a tad tricky with no boot !!

Right then, said Fred.

...hmmm (checks bank balance) :D - I don't think my licence / insurance could cope with that at the moment!

this was my partners Renu's car befor she sold it to Mike, it was clean when he got it and I am sure it is ain a good a nick now all be it with a few more miles on the clock

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 3 months later...

To put the record straight , My car # 11 has been withdrawn from sale as I have decided that after considering all the other cars that I could afford there was absolutely nothing to compare with the unique ride and handling let alone the exclusivity of the 350 and apart from that Lotus and I go back a long way and I am happy to say she is staying. We are head over heels in love again and looking forward to happy hooning times. :)

So that is another happy story where everything turned out well in the end ! :)

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• 3 years later...

I would be interested to learn more about the vehicle #2 that back in 2008 was owned by Mike Sekinger. I understand this is an old post but am wondering if this car may be for sale currently. Any information appreciated.