free hit
counters
Front Indicator Assy X-Ref? (S4/V8 style) - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
grsmith

Front Indicator Assy X-Ref? (S4/V8 style)

Well, I've searched high and low, checked all the X-Ref parts files, but I haven't found anyone mentioning where the front indicator assy for the S4/V8 cars came from??? Have I had a "boys look" (as my SO says), or are they a Lotus only part???

Being in Oz, it's not so easy to get parts or drop down to Walmart / NAPA as they don't exist here! So any information on the OEM source, Make & Model they came from would be a great help.

Thanks,

Graham.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi there, why are you after an S4 type? I thought you had an 88 turbo which is pre S4?

The indicator assembly for an S4 is Lotus only. Yuo can also find them on Maclaran F1 but I suspect they will cost a little more than

Thanks Dave,

I guess I should have said, it's not for my car. It's for a local business trying to do an insurance repair on a 97 model, and they are having trouble getting parts. They contacted me to see if I knew as they knew I had an Esprit as well.

Would seem a pity to scrap an otherwise good car because we can't get a new blinker assy! (not "roadworthy" without it! MOT/Registration, etc)

Can you tell me what tractor it came from?? You never know what I might find on the shelf here in Oz! ??

Cheers,

Graham.

They (the S4 style) indicators were just used on the Esprit and M100 Elan (along with the Macca F1 as Dave said!).

SJ Sportscars in the UK list them - but it'll probably cost the same in postage to get them to you...

A clicky just in case it's of any use to you.

Sorry don't know which tractor apart from that it was a bloody old one judging by the style of it! LOL!

Try SJ or any UK Lotus dealer, they are only

Sorry don't know which tractor apart from that it was a bloody old one judging by the style of it! LOL!

Try SJ or any UK Lotus dealer, they are only

Edited by grsmith