free hit
counters
Wow - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

As some of you know, I've been playing in the garage, starter motor fixed, I took a good look at the induction side, no wild mods, just standatd stuff, rebuilt the same carbs, put proper 45 "O" rings spacers in, adjust the bost control, just checking around making sure it was right, and fixing things if not.

I went to school this morning, I usually cycle, but though I check out my work. I thought this thing was fast before, now it's boadering on teriffying! I thought my right ear might get sucked off, that K&N filter, now emites a real high pitched noise, under acceleration may as well chuck the steering wheel out, it's only going straight.

Best as I can tell from the history this engine was rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago, so either some one did something I don't know about or I am at best getting 245hp. I've had thoughts about a charge cooler, but I think I might get used to this on the open road first.

Roger :)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic