free hit
counters
Beach day possibly b-b-q - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Setras

Beach day possibly b-b-q

Whos up for a jaunt to the south coast for a seaside day plus b-b-q (bring your own sausages and burgers) on 3rd of May......

thinking of West Wittering or maybe Hayling Island

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Eddie I'd love to, I really enjoy this kind of thing. Alas, going into hospital on 24th this month and will be out of action for around 3 months or so. I'm absolutely gutted as I'll miss Heythorp and Castle Combe <_<

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

Sounds great.

If my car is ready...

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Guys would love to come along and Hayling would be great, West Witterings would be better nicer beach and great place for BBQ.

Unfortunately I can't come along to this as I have a trackday at Thruxton in the afternoon to test my car out. How about the following weekend?

Roger, it'll be good to catch up and see the beast

Waynef

Sounds a good idea, However I think there is a Lotus Track Day on the 3rd at Goodwood. So how would having it on the Sun 4th sound?

As for the following weekend I am going to a friends wedding. She would never let me live it down if I missed it.

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

I'm on a stag do this weekend, finishing up with the A1GP on Sunday so am unavailable. It's pissing down too apparently so not ideal BBQ weather!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I am also away on a weekend trip.

Don't know where yet as its a bit of a surprise but apparently does include the chunnel and me not driving.

Hope you all have fun on the beach. When the weather improves a bit can we arrange another one asap.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sign in to follow this