free hit
counters
rear hatch damper measurements on an s4 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mr.oogieboogie

rear hatch damper measurements on an s4

hello everyone. has anyone got the measurements for the rear hatch dampers for an s4 as i have a car that is going to be scrapped later today (wife has taken the s4 so i cant measure them) looks like they may fit but if any one has the dimensions that would be great what i have is 23 inches extended and 13 1/2 closed.

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
hello everyone. has anyone got the measurements for the rear hatch dampers for an s4 as i have a car that is going to be scrapped later today (wife has taken the s4 so i cant measure them) looks like they may fit but if any one has the dimensions that would be great what i have is 23 inches extended and 13 1/2 closed.

all the best

Pete,

Your wife is very lucky on two counts, 1, you let her drive your Esprit and you have 23 inches extended. Impressive, but potentially painful. :)

well i tried the rear dampers from my fiat chincenco they are the right ends, but about 1 1/2'' too long, so the tail gate would not quite shut.still gave me something to do

It's Oogies turn to boogie