free hit
counters
Esprit arriving today - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mayevora

Esprit arriving today

After 3 long weeks without an Esprit (feels like a lifetime) should be bringing the new one home today if everything goes according to plan.

Can't wait to rejoin the fold and wont need any excuse for the odd hoon. It will need a belt change this week so going to be trailoring it the 250 miles home - better to safe than sorry IMO.

All excited again :D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
:D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hmmm...........photies please.

Trust it'll be sporting that Essex livery :D

Graham

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Using my superpowers I would say......hmmm......it's a V8...I can sense that......It's got a great Lotus number plate.....hmmmm :D

Maybe I know a little more than I let on! Well done Ian, great to have you back (even though you never truely went away)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Is that cambelt or cambelts Ian? I have benefit of already knowing but please do tell the others...

Dave Walters

I was just thinking the same, so I'll go for an S4S.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

spill the beans Mr May.......

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I've been in it! It's very, very nice and goes tres fast :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sport 350 ?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Eh....?

Surely even if Ian has bought a V8 he'll still only have 1 cambelt to change...????

Err

V8 has 2 cam belts - or at least I hop it does since I was charged for 2 when they were done!!

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

come on :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Arrived back home 2am after a 500 mile round trip with trailor (thats another story - puncture and an impossibly tight fit on the tralor - Esprits are just too damn wide!)

Yep its a V8.

Needs a few things doing but the main things seem to be in order. I'll get some pics up later after I've taken some. Feel like cancelling work today driving for the whole of bank holiday but belt needs to be done so mustn't get tempted.

Thanks to Bibs who took a sneek preview for me earlier in the week.

(think only a surgeon can remove my smile at the mo)

Happy days!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

can someone close to ian go round his house and give him a slap please, reports have it hes still stood in his driveway chin on the floor dribbling like a little boy all over the place and totally transfixed.

Edited by bigsi

Blue? Previously resident in Kent?

:lol: