free hit
counters
VMAX - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

VMAX

snuffy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noble, Diablo, Noble, Morgan, Esprit, 355 (spider?), VW Beetle

Nice one Adrian :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

lambo,,,nuff said

350 is nice though

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

So what did you do?

I did 164 on about 6 consecutive runs, could not get faster.. (vmax 7) where the GT3 did about 155ish and the S4s a little more.. just before it broke. Dermot managed 165 at vmax8 but i think they put the timing gear further down the runway for this one.. also his pads were shot after about 5 runs :eek:

So what did you do?

I did 164 on about 6 consecutive runs, could not get faster..  (vmax 7) where the GT3 did about 155ish and the S4s a little more.. just before it broke.  Dermot managed 165 at vmax8 but i think they put the timing gear further down the runway for this one.. also his pads were shot after about 5 runs  :eek:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was well down on what it should have been. 158 was the best and by the end of the day I could only manage 150 and then the engine check light came on. I went up against a Boxster and could not leave him so there is something up I'm sure. I think I'm nowhere near full boost so it's going to be looked at when I get back from working away ( which will be next week ).

No one had any trouble with braking. They moved some barriers out of the way at the end to open more braking space up, so it was a gentle brake, even from 150.

The quickest was a Viper at 198. Some of the Rufs where over 190.

I've got a load of pictures myself but with working away at the moment I need to sort them out and post them up.

Right then, said Fred.

What a top collection of cars!

Looks like you must have had a really fun day :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif