free hit
counters
* Video Added - British Car day at Cars & Coffee in the OC - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

* Video Added - British Car day at Cars & Coffee in the OC

Come join the OC Lotus Club this Saturday for British Car day at Cars & Coffee - 7905 Gateway Blvd, Irvine, California 92618. There's a "park & pose" until 9:00 followed by a drive to breakfast and who knows what! Rumor has it a special guest will be in attendance ;)

Edited by fmxa
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the cars and coffee featured on car crazy on speed channel??

If so, that is one awesome show that happens every week...I am more than jealous and wish we had something that scale on the east coast!

Jason

That's the one, you often see Barry Meguiar walking around giving out stuff!

Edited by fmxa

Yep, I've seen him there a few times but never really spoke to him, seems like a really nice guy. Guess I'm kinda lucky to live 10 minutes from all this stuff, you sometimes forget how good it is out here!

Edited by fmxa

take loads of pics matey

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Interesting day at Cars and Coffee, in keeping with it being British Car day it was overcast and gloomy! Anyway, notable cars include; Saleen S7, Aston DBS, usual smattering of Ferrari's and Lambo's, lots of GT40's, 2 Audi R8's, Bentleys and of course a good turn out by the OC Lotus folks. We had some special guests from the factory in attendance (shhhh!) and met follow LEF member Eriks4 from the Netherlands with his family!

Si, if you get yourself over I'll find somewhere for you to stay!

dsc3761qx8.jpg

dsc3762cy2.jpg

dsc3764sd3.jpg

dsc3766nv1.jpg

dsc3767mh2.jpg

dsc3770yh3.jpg

dsc3771va7.jpg

dsc3773lq7.jpg

dsc3774qt4.jpg

dsc3777yn5.jpg

dsc3778qz8.jpg

dsc3779yg4.jpg

dsc3781re8.jpg

dsc3783mt1.jpg

dsc3787hf5.jpg

dsc3794uj4.jpg

Edited by fmxa

What a great turn out of Esprits, rivals some UK meets! Are they all LEFers Paul? If not, I need to post you out some LEF business cards! :whistle:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

A few more pics of the group (and also a great site with lots of Cars and Coffee pictures) http://www.cncpics.com

cnc0800510%20795.JPG

cnc0800510%20797.JPG

cnc0800510%20801.JPG

Bibs - put them in the post, or I'll pick some up at the 60th!

Someone sent me this video of everyone leaving Cars & Coffee, toward the end you can see a cop car hanging around and just as the video ends 4 cop cars pounced on us like a pack of dogs!

http://www.speedandmotion.com/pages/videos/ccesprits.html

Alex,

The camera is not the problem. The stuff I do is on a digital camcorder but in order to get it onto youtube you have to compress it too much. If anybody could sugest somewhere better to host I can easily make the video's much higher quality.

By the way loved the stuff above, and not a front number plate is sight, heaven.

Lovely bit of quality filming. Nothing better than an Esprit convoy. Policeman looked just a bit more than slightly interested.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!