Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 24 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
LOTUS ESPRIT S1 1977 WHITE

NR AC7770313641

VASSEUR PASCAL BELGIUM

LOTUS ESPRIT S1 1977 RED

NR 77020141H

VASSEUR PASCAL BELGIUM

Welcome to the forum, Pascal! :(

Any recent photos?

Best regards,

Tony

Edited by Tony K

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

77030217H, 1977 Esprit S1, Red/Tartan, Tony K, Toledo, Ohio USA. In the middle of a nut-and-bolt total restoration.

77090437H, 1977 Esprit S1, Red/Brown Marcasite, Tony K, Toledo, Ohio USA. 22k miles, 100% original. :)

77090341H, 1977 Esprit S1, Phil Agnes, Sarasota Florida USA. Originally blue, now white; 51,600 miles as of this posting; Lumenition, Dellortos, turbo hatch; air conditioning.

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• 2 weeks later...

76060104G James Strickland Marietta, Ga.

2ND EARLIEST CHASSIS KNOWN TO EXIST!

5TH Esprit made

1st Esprit in James Bond livery of white/tartan/rhd

[attac

hment=11330:DSC00571.JPG]

Bibs, I'm not here very often so I never caught this before, but isn't this registry a duplicated effort of the one that has been on my website for over 8 years? The registry located in the Models category has over 500 entries. Is there a way we can consolidate this list into mine? The one on my site is database driven and has additional fields.

Either way here's my data: SCCFD30C9SHF63077 Norfolk Mustard 1995 Esprit S4s, Melbourne, Florida USA

Cheers,

KFM :)

Esprit Fact File

I must admit, Karl-Franz, I've been on your site many times without realizing it had a registry. I think that's because the registry is a sub-menu of the Stevens section whereas i was looking in the Giugiaro section.

Like the search features, though.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hi Trevor,

Yes, the EFF's Registry may be a little buried for those not familiar with the structure of the site, but it is not a submenu of the Stevens section (i.e. you don't have to expand the Stevens section to see it). It is actually at the root level of the Models chapter which is the same level containing other topics such as the Guigiaro, Stevens, Price Guide, Production Numbers, VIN, etc.

Cheers,

KFM :)

Esprit Fact File

Sorry, You're right, of course.

It appears below the Stevens section and looks like a sub-menu but it is visible as soon as you go to the "models" page. Goes to show how unobservant I am.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hello,

I live in Switzerland and I own an orange Lotus Esprit S1 from 1978, chassis number 77050243H.

It is a Federal version, but retro-fitted with the Dellortos.

The car was never exported to the US, was sold in Belgium, then France and has 3 previous owners.

Beeing one of the last S1 models, it seems to be an "intermediate" model with S2 front spoiler, twin motor headlamps, 3 cooling fans, with A/C and Smiths dials.

Regards,

Alexis

I think it would be a great help to all of the Esprit community if both registries were combined and the information shared/duplicated on both sites. :lol:

Cheers,

Tony

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see mine on the list

Rory S. Brown, Surrey, B.C. Canada 1993.5 Lotus Esprit (Canadian Model, SE with the S4 interior which is unique to North America) Black, SCCFC20BXPHF60295, 43,000klms. Built in May of 1993 but not sold until May 1994 from the Vancouver Lotus Dealer. Due to the lack of correct sized front tires for the stock 15" Revolution wheels; I've change the wheels to S4 17".

My%201993.5%20Lotus%20Esprit%20800.jpg

Edited by Rorysbrown

Great looking car Rorys! If I get transferred back to Victoria . When my tour is up here in the UK, we will have to get together and talk Lotus...

Cheers

Felix

Great looking car Rorys! If I get transferred back to Victoria . When my tour is up here in the UK, we will have to get together and talk Lotus...

Cheers

Felix

I would love to talk Lotus anytime. Here are two web pages I've done on 2 of the 3 previous Lotus cars I've owned My 75 Elite and My 86 Esprit I haven't done a webpage up yet for my 79 Esprit.

Hello there,

My red 1990 Espirt Turbo SE has been sold by Bahman Cars in Geneva (Alireza) to a new enthusiast from Basel, Switzerland for CHF 27 000.

I do not know anything else about him, except that he has looked at many other Esprits but have found mine to be in better condition by far. I believe he has been to this website. I hope he will visit here soon and update the registry.

SCC082910LHF658331990 Esprit Turbo SEwhippet (Etienne Botes), Geneva, Switzerland