free hit
counters
The Esprit Registry - Page 21 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The Esprit Registry

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please list your Esprit below.

2002 espirt v8  25th anniversary #63 Chrome Orange  sccdc08272ha10397 picked it up from koons chevy dealership in virginia - supposedly traded in on a c6 vette? now it lives at it's forever

I have a few. 1976 Esprit S1 123G gelcoat red and tartan all original on the road, 1976 Esprit S1 166G gelcoat Orange and tartan half restored all original , 1976 Esprit S1 170G gelcoat Orange and tar

Posted Images

1984 Lotus Esprit Turbo. Red. SCC082910EHG11789

1984 Lotus Esprit Turbo. Metalic BRG. SCC082910EHD11812

Roger Davis. Plettenberg Bay. South Africa. [email protected]

After 31 years of waiting finally acquired mine! :D:) Went crazy and drove 1200 miles from Texas to Colorado in 2 days, no problems she just hummed along.

2004 V8

SCCDC08244HA10585

Nightfall Blue/Magnolia interior

Denver, CO

Bob.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Chris, did we speak at the NEC?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

SCCDC08244HA10585

2004 Final Edition

Nightfall Blue/Magnolia Interior

Bob

Denver, Colorado, USA

Edited by Hunt

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

• 2 weeks later...

SCCFE33C1VHF65239

It is an Esprit V8

Paint Code B05

Destroyed.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

New car to the list:

SCCFC20B7PHF60240

1993 Lotus Esprit SE

Owner:

Haakon Eidissen, Oslo, Norway

Evora NA

Hi folks... Here's my information. I'd love to know who else owned my car at one time...

1988 Lotus Esprit Turbo

SCCFC20A0JHF62376

Engine # LP910881225563

Located in Knoxville, Tennessee, 37922

John Slagel

a.k.a: slegs

• 3 weeks later...

1977 Esprit S1

77040253H

Yellow with black/gray/wood retrimmed interior. Probably originally Tartan.

For sale on eBay USA, in Connecticut, January 2009. Seller ID kstone7289.

47k miles, huge tacky spoiler added to rear hatch, repainted, zenith carburetors.

1977 Esprit S1

77100371H

White with custom black interior.

For sale on eBay USA, in California, January 2009. Seller ID artp626.

Extensive body modifications, including ground effects, vents, rear valance, and filling of headlamp pods and moving headlamps to where bumper once was. Interior heavily modified with sculpted door panels and Oldsmobile dash binnacle. Ford 3.8 V6 engine installed.

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

I'll update this shortly (unless anyone else wishes to volunteer!) :ice:

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

503 - 4.7% :getmecoat:

Evora NA