free hit
counters
The Esprit Registry - Page 36 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Hi Chris,

I tried to add my 2003 V8 to the spreadsheet but it appears I have no rights/permissions to do so.  Could someone add it to the spreadsheet with the necessary permissions?  Here's the information:

8/5/21  

SCCDC08283HA10524

V8

Chrome Orange

Magnolia interior

Bogle

Bill

Valparaiso, IN

USA

1 of 8 in Chrome Orange last body style / 1 of 2 with Magnolia interior (other is 2004 V8 FE) / All others Black Interior

Edited by bogle

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes - all added fine. You need to ensure that you change the Viewing dropdown to Editing, otherwise you are read only.

Someone added the lines where the date is ZZZZZZ - and they don't feature in this thread, so it is difficult to reconcile them with anything. I've moved your entry up to the threaded ones.

Can you try again @bogle

Thank you Chris!

I see it in there now.  Guess I forgot about editing mode somehow.

Bill

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• 1 month later...

Congrats Dan on your Esprit purchase!