free hit
counters
Scorpion Alarm? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SweetSE

Scorpion Alarm?

I have purchased a far travelled 88 Turbo Esprit 31 of 88, 40th Anniversary Model LHD. My car was reimported to UK in 1992, exported in 1993 and reinported in 1996, again

exported in 98 to Florida and back to UK one more time till 2003, then returned to US and sold- since then it has been to Hawaii and back- but only has -30,000 miles. While in UK the owner had Scorpion Alarm fitted. The instruction pamplet shows "Imported for Mercedes-Benz(United Kingdom) Limited. Does anyone else have this alarm? I have 2 keys for the alarm and one telecontrol(unit came with 2). Any idea where they would place ni-cad batteries or control unit? Any one have instructions for installing this alarm? PO says it drained the battery so he turned off toggle switch with key. What else drains the battery on these cars?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.