free hit
counters
Haynes Motor Museam - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mayevora

Haynes Motor Museam

Well I had an absolutely fantastic day - so thanks very much Ian and Peter for your company and the event to enjoy.

Nice to see various Lotus cars looking so good amongst some illustrious company in the collection:

The Elise had pride of place with Nick Mason's Enzo, F40 and F1

post-278-1216576247.jpg

The Elan, Europa and Elite503

post-278-1216576294.jpg

...and the ex-Mike B Turbo Esprit.

post-278-1216576351.jpg

Great walk round then back for tea and medals at Mrs Ps - fantastic!

.....and of course the photo opportunity

post-278-1216576412.jpg

....and I got my first ever drive in a V8 - thanks for that Ian - you and Peter have really great cars.

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Even the sun shone for a small but perfectly formed gathering at the first official SWEG hoon.

Arrival at the Museam

DSC00041.jpg

More than a couple of nice attractions found on any petrol heads wish list.

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

Many thanks to Mike who played host to the 'photoshoot' and Fran who provided the scones, jam and clotted cream :welcome:

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

Also got my 'debut' drive in a Lotus Carlton - Thanks again Mike

Purfect Sunday!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Mike, Mike's wife & Ian,

Thanks for a great day. Saw my 1st Enzo and drove a Lotus Carlton for the 1st time (thanks Mike). Also thanks for the unexpected cream tea.

I recon we had about 1495 lotus bhp lined up on Mike's lawn.

Regards,

Peter.

Sorry guys i cant get the pictures .But i am a computer numpty.lol Cant wait to see OPW...Again .Glad you all had a great day.........Cheers Mike B

Pics are fine here :welcome:

Looks like a great day out, well done on your first event guys.

Mike, we need to do a huge photoshoot, I reckon we could fit 1,500 Esprits in your garden!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Mike, we need to do a huge photoshoot, I reckon we could fit 1,500 Esprits in your garden!

Hmmm, sounds tempting Bibs. But we went up to the flatest bit at the top and Ian still lost traction in his V8 and had to bail out of one of the line ups. If we filled up down the hill, I reckon we might get them in and never get them out again. Now there's an idea ... I could end up 1499 Esprits better off!

Any idea why the guys cant see the pics? All looks good on my machine.

Rgds

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

on my screen it has download links for them and then doesnt allow me to download them as i have no acess rights to them, are they in the club esprit members galeery or something?

for some reason i cant see attatchments or view them i see them as this

pics.jpg

Edited by bigsi

There isn't a club esprit members gallery but it's not a bad idea!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sign in to follow this