free hit
counters
3D Lotus Esprit - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
markriwa

3D Lotus Esprit

Hello

I am a student at Bournemouth University and I study 3D modelling and animation. I have modeled two Lotus Esprits (as seen below) and am now in the process of animating them. As part of my dissertation I have designed a survey looking at anomalies that can be seen when the wheels on the chassis go over bumps. I would be very greatful if you could download the survey using the link below and email the completed word document back to me.

http://download.yousendit.com/DC0BDE4C37303CE9

post-4125-1211127296.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mark

The download is about 20MB and afterwards it started asking me to download all sorts of other software gubbins to view the video. I'm afraid it was all a bit too much for me so I gave up. Good luck!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Yes I am using 3ds max to model and animate. One of the cars is using a set up of my design to automate the cars reaction to the terrain. The other uses a plug-in at some cost. I am comparing the differences.

To compress the video down to a reasonable size I have used Divx. Which can be downloaded at www.divx.com

Hello

I am a student at Bournemouth University studying 3D animation and modelling. I am in my final stage and am looking for particpants in my research project. All you would need to do is watch a video, which you can find on www.youtube.com when you search for "chassis survey" and answer some questions which are attached. Once you have completed the survey please email it back to me.

I have uploaded the survey onto youtube which should make things easier than before.

Many thanks for your help!

Kind regards

Mark

[email protected]

Survey.doc

Edited by markriwa