free hit
counters
Rad upgrades - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
paulbutvila

Rad upgrades

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I used Wizzard Cooling in NY. They made me a perfect drop in aluminum radiator for well under $1000. Send an email to [email protected] tell him I recommended your outfit. I introduced JAE to them as well and JAE is now doing business with them if that states anything about their quality.... good luck Paul.

I got my radiator re-cored at a local radiator shop. They added an extra row to help the cooling. Made the radiator thicker but it still fits and I've had no cooling issues since.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Paul,

Mac's Radiator in the Northwest has done at least S1 radiators in the past (2-3 row, uprated fans). Cost in $450-600 range like most, nice quality, works best if someone could send them a radiator for a pattern. The Portland, OR location is primary, in your region, at least. Good Luck!

Here's what they made for my S1, drop in replacement, thicker core, high flow fans, no post-install experience yet, but good results have been reported on the yahoo list by others.

:lol:

Eric

Edited by yeller77