free hit
counters
Interior light for S3 Turbo - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Well Andy Clements, Buddsy and i haved just about cobbled my S3 Turbo back together after 6 months of the engine and gearbox being on my garage floor due to a cracked exhaust manifold! I have just got the steering geometry to sought now, and i still have not got an interior light! I know its not crucial but it would be the tiara so to speek!

Has anybody got a spare they would sell me? I think it is the one from a Jaguar XJ6

Can't wait to tax the girl and get her out on the B-Roads!!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody, no nobody got a light for Simon??? Hes a good boy from a poor part of Norfolk, id give him mine but its one of the only bit of my car thats working at the moment!!

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Nobody, no nobody got a light for Simon??? Hes a good boy from a poor part of Norfolk, id give him mine but its one of the only bit of my car thats working at the moment!!

You really are a p!ss taking Bar Steward! I guess i am going to have to try the Jaguar XJ6 Forum for my light! I hear they are really nice guys that help each other out without insulting each other!! :lol:

BTW That cambelt fitted just fine by the way so you are welcome to the Lotus cambelt i bought as i have no need for it!! You any closer to getting yours back together?

Thanks for skimming my flywheel Buddsy, it is really appreciated!

We will have to catch up for that Bar-b-que soon, maybe we will get Mr C round too!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!