free hit
counters
We only went and did it... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

We only went and did it...

Hi Guys,

Just to announce to you all that at a very, very quiet and intimate registry office in Wokingham, Sam and I got married on Tuesday 27th May.

We are both very happy.

Just my Mum and Dad there to witness the occasion.

We will have a 'proper' church blessing to coincide with the Baby's christening later this year or maybe February at which point i do expect a massive Esprit occasion too.

Thanks,

Rog + Sam

Edited by SE Owner :-D

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Many Congratulations to you both excellent news. :D:):)

Wishing you both every joy and success that life can bring.

Cliff & Caroline

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Nice one Rog! Congrats to both of you for a long and happy future together.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Blimey, you kept that quiet!

Congratulations to you both, very happy for you.

champagne-pop.jpg

About time you made an honest woman of Sam really, what with the bun in the oven 'n' all :)

Good lad. Really chuffed to bits for you mate. Congratulations to you and Mrs Rog and bubby sprog :)

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Congrats Rog and Sam. Great news and all the Kimbers wish you the very best.

Love to Sam

TK

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hey Roger, I didn't know what happiness was until i got married.....but by then it was too late!!

Best wishes...did you have a best man? was his speech any good? I only ask because i am going to be a bestman on 7th June (see my thread in general chat) and i am after some good one-liners!!

To Life, Love and Happiness!!!!!!!!! etc. etc

Best wishes and i hope your wife Sam, loves Esprits, otherwise she is going to be very lonely!! My wife hasn't seen me for at least two weeks! (but just between you and me, i think thats the way she likes it!)

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Congratulations Roger and Sam and 'baby on the way'

After 19 years of marriage and actually 23 years with my wife, I can say it has been quite a ride. Best thing now though is when I asked about buying an esprit, Liz said why not, let's do it. B) Every man needs one of those. I mean the woman and the car. :lol:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Thanks for all the replies.

I had to edit the date as it was actually 27th May not 28th as i originally wrote!!

Great start to forgetting the date of our wedding anniversary as i have been told...

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

:o

Congratulations you crazy kids, hope you have a long and happy life together :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.