free hit
counters
Esprit Brochures - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Antiques

Esprit Brochures

Guest Antiques

Guys in next months classic and sports car mag theres an exstensive test between the Ferrari 308(hope its plastic,and the Esprit turbo(G).................. I WAS ALSO WONDERING DO ANY OF THE ESPRIT OWNERS COLLECT BROCHURES ON THE ESPRIT?.I have an nice collection of original s3 Esprit brochures ,also an elite one.Recently i got lovely original brochures on the Detomaso Pantera ,and the Maserati Merak,James/antiques

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

James - Can you STOP TYPING IN CAPITALS, IT DRIVES EVERYONE MAD!

That's all, ta :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Guest Antiques

Sorry about that but i try, and apologise .Sorry for driving my fellow lotus lovers mad :) James/Antiques

James,

I collect Esprit Brochures...infact I collect all brochures related to cars that a certain person I know was involved in, so if you get any please let me know!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I have a pack of Lotus & Esprit & other pictures from a factory visit by the Lotus Driver's club in June '94.

They're free to anyone who would like them, just email me your name & address.

Cheers,

John W

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk

Mark,

Are you sure that brochure of the Esprit S is correct? I have the same one which details the 1991 carb turbo on the reverse. I thought the 'S' had the glass tailgate? Also the exhaust exits on the offside as per the N/A and the rear wheels appear the same as the front at 15". I think Lotus may have used a library photo of the N/A because it is so similar to the 1991 turbo. Check Lotus Esprit World's model descriptions.

All details I know but quite interesting all the same!

Brendan

Jon

You Have Mail.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hi Brendan,

Your car's changed colour!

yes, you're right, it's a late model Turbo and just names as an "Esprit." The late Turbo's looked very similar to the earlier N/A. I'll amend it, thanks :).

Here's the S:

Lotus_Esprit_S_Thum.jpg

Guest Antiques

The brochure i would love to get is the one of the s2 jps Esprit.Has anyone ever seen one?Also any s2 Esprit brochures.Thats the first time iv looked at an Esprit and didnt like it ,maybe its becase that idiot clarkson is in it :2guns: James/Antiques

Edited by Antiques

The S2 brochure has a rather nice silver cover and features these pics inside, as well as an interior and engine shot and an assembly line shot. Must say, haven't seen the S2 JPS brochure before.

Lotus_Esprit_S2_Red_thum.jpg

Lotus_Esprit_S2_Rear_Thum.jpg

Guest Antiques

Im sure there had to be a jps s2 brochure produced,but because of the limited number of cars available,there would also probably have been few of these jps brochures produced ,and thats why id love to get one,James/antiques

Mark, thanks for the pics of the lotus Esprits .Mario Andrettis s2 looks nice ,and he must have ordered an unusual imterior ,as the head rest at least looks like its in a black ,and white chequer board design.I wonder is marios s2 still on the road?James/antiques